Memory Cafe - Music Enrichment
Wednesday, November 141:00—3:00 PMMeeting Room Lower LevelBillerica Public Library, 15 Concord Road, , Billerica, MA
Enjoy and participate in a live musical performance with Steve Gintz featuring familiar songs.
What is a Memory Cafe?
A Memory Cafe is a free, open, and welcoming event designed for people with dementia and those who care for them, so that they can engage with others, enjoy light refreshments and snacks, participate in activities, and become acquainted with support services available in the area.
Who can attend?
Anyone with dementia, regardless of age and whether they are diagnosed or not, is encouraged to attend. All we ask is that they bring along a caregiver.
What should I expect?
You can expect:
- An open, welcoming environment where attendees can be surrounded by others who understand and appreciate them.
- That no one will be asked to explain their condition, circumstances, or symptoms. People can be as open or private as they want.
- Opportunities to connect with others in the community and surrounding communities.
- Fun programming and activities.
- Light refreshments and snacks.
Call Joe at 978-671-0948 ext. 4113.
Registration for this event has now closed.